BC Paralegal Association's Annual Okanagan Members' Event
Enjoy a buffet dinner and mingle with your colleagues at the our Annual Okanagan Members' Event. Our engaging keynote speaker, Dr. Joti Samra, Registered Psychologist and accomplished speaker, will discuss mental health.
Dinner will be served, and a cash bar will be available.
This is a members' only event. Space is limited.
Delta Grand Hotel, 1310 Water Street, Kelowna, BC
Payment can be made by credit card through this website or by cheque payable to the BC Paralegal Association and mailed to:
BC Paralegal Association
PO Box 75561
RPO Edgemont Village
North Vancouver, BC V7R 4X1
Please note registration and deadline for receipt of payment is April 7, 2019.
We require 72 hours’ notice of cancellation, otherwise the full registration cost will be charged. Member substitutions are welcome with advanced notice.
The BCPA has arranged a group rate for accommodations at the Delta Grand.
- $185 (regular $289) per night for standard room booking
- rate is subject to the BCPA - as a group - booking at least 8 room nights (which we expect to do)
- rate is exclusive of taxes, a 3% destination marketing fee and daily resort fee
- group rate is guaranteed until March 12th
- call Marriott Reservations - 1 (888) 236-2427, and tell them you will be part of the British Columbia Paralegal Association group staying at the Delta Grand
- please also email BCPA Vice President and Okanagan Representative Tanya Groutage (email@example.com), to let her know that you’ve booked.
If you have a food allergy or other dietary restriction, please email us upon registration so that we can give the hotel catering team sufficient notice.
For general inquiries, contact Valerie Hollingdale at firstname.lastname@example.org.