Join us for an introduction to different ediscovery terms and what they mean in the legal world, including:
- How legal project management interacts with electronic evidence
- ediscovery platform training using the analytics for legal review
- An introduction to Predictive Coding, Continuous Active Learning (CAL), and statistical sampling.
We will also provide:
- An overview of the Predictive Coding Model and the CAL in Ringtail
- A workshop on the methodology, best practices, and tactical approaches for effectively utilizing predictive coding/CAL in Ringtail
- You'll learn when you should consider using CAL and how to think about balancing precision and recall.
At the conclusion, we'll take time for Q&A.
Duncan Fraser - Partner, noticia LLP
Philippe Gollin - Partner, noticia LLP
Lunch Sponsor noticia LLP
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
1800 - 510 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, B.C. V6B 0M3
Host: Carlos Tyler
Litigation Support Paralegal
Membership to ILTA is not required, but if you are not a current ILTA member, you will need to create a login to complete your registration for this event. Registration does not commit you to an ILTA membership, it simply assists in facilitating the event.