Pandemic fatigue, mental fog, work/life blur, whatever it is called, we are all experiencing some version of it. Many feel exhausted, despondent, unmotivated, and just want someone "to make it stop." Some of us are finding that what worked to keep us motivated, engaged, focused, and balanced may no longer be working as well as before. Many of us are hitting a wall. As vaccines begin to roll out there remains uncertainty regarding what the future workplace will look like and when we will get there. This webinar will focus on how to avoid work from home burnout, with concrete strategies that will help you remain focused, engaged, motivated, and productive. This webinar will explore:
- why it is so difficult to get work done and how to be more productive
- how to leave work at the door, even when you can't leave the home
- the signs of work from home burnout and what you can do to avoid it
- why setting boundaries and assertive communication can help you manage expectations
- how to identify and use your strengths
This webinar includes an electronic workbook with multiple strategies to help people cope during these continuing uncertain times.